MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
Sunriver Resort, Great Hall
The first evening of the PacAm offers participants a chance to play for charity and win prizes galore!
Try your luck at table games including Blackjack, Roulette & Craps. If you don’t want to try your chances at the tables, there is also a ticket raffle with prizes ranging from golf clubs to gift certificates. Tickets will be sold for the raffle and the casino games with 100% of proceeds being donated directly to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Oregon.
Casino Floor is open 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Food will be served from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
We are very proud to donate 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales during Monday night’s Lithia Charity Casino Night to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Oregon. Additional donations are gladly accepted and will be given directly to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Oregon on behalf of the Pacific Amateur Golf Classic.
The menu for this night includes:
- Classic beef sliders with cheddar cheese and bacon
- Beef sliders with mushrooms and Swiss cheese
- Buffalo style chicken wings with creamy blue cheese dipping sauce and veggies
- Asian style chicken wings with garlic and honey
- Onion rings with assorted dipping sauces
- Housemade French fries with assorted dipping sauces
- Mini corndogs with mustard and ketchup
- Deep fried Mac-n-Cheese with scallions and chilies
- Soft pretzels with cheese dipping sauce
Complimentary beverages for this party include beer from Deschutes Brewery, wine, and Pepsi products from Bigfoot Beverages.
*Schedule of Events is considered tentative and will be confirmed at Participant Check-in