The 17th Annual Lithia Pacific Amateur Golf Classic
Sept 21-26, 2013
The Lithia Pacific Amateur Golf Classic, brought to you by the Central Oregon Visitors Association, is the driving force for championship-caliber amateur golf in the West. In 2013, this prestigious annual event celebrates its 17th year during the third week of September.
The three-day, net, stroke-play tournament takes place on some of the finest golf courses in Central Oregon and offers divisions for golfers of every skill level including: the Open/Gross Division for golfers looking to play without handicaps, multiple Competitive Net Divisions separated by age (Men, Senior Men, Mid-Senior, Super Senior, Women and Senior Women) and the Non-competitive Division for the golfer looking for all of the great fun of the PacAm but with the allowance of the occasional foot wedge.
"We love the scenery, the accommodations, the friendly atmosphere of the tournament and the generous attitude of the participants and the organizers. The tournament is well run on a variety of spectacular courses and represents great value for money."
— John Newnham, Australia
• Three rounds of golf, on a different course daily
• A PacAm Gift Bag at registration, valued at more than $200; plus the opportunity to shop for specially priced Taylormade-adidas items in the on-site Concept Store
• Demo Days onsite
• Daily Closest-to-the-pin Competition for every flight
• Admission into the 19th Hole Dinners
• Lunch and cart provided all three days of tournament golf
• Upon qualification, entry into Tournament of Champions (no additional fees for qualifiers)
• Eligibility to enter the *Caldera Short Game Contest (*Additional $35 fee – please call to register)